CALHFA Loans are designed to give financial assistance to people with lower income and can provide financing assistance as well as in some cases, down payment assistance. This program is for mortgage loans that are insured or guaranteed by FHA, VA or USDA and features a 30-year term with a low, fixed interest rate.*
If you have a lower income and it falls within the income limit for you area, and you are going to occupy the home for the entire term of the loan, this loan may be a good choice for you. The goal of this program is to provide safe and affordable housing for lower income families.
- 30-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage at below market rates (in most cases) for first-time buyers.*
- Government Insured/Guaranteed Loans.
- 30-Year Fixed Government Insured/Guaranteed Mortgage. This program is for mortgage loans that are insured or guaranteed by FHA, VA or USDA and features a 30-year term with a low, fixed interest rate.*
- Real Estate Owned (REO) Loan Programs.
- CalHFA Community Stabilization Home Loan Program. This program helps first-time home buyers purchase vacant home that are owned by participating financial institutions in certain area of California.
For loan examples and more information visit our disclosure page at https://www.uslendingcompany.com/disclosures/